Optimum Browser Cookie Configuration
| VRI Direct and Adobe Flash Player take advantage of your browser's cookie functionality to help remember your custom settings. When browsers are configured to delete cookies, some of your custom settings may not persist after you close your browser window.
For the best VRI Direct experience, we recommend that you add vridirect.com to your browser's list of "safe domains" and allow cookies based on that domain to be saved.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer:
- Go to Tools > Internet Options
- Click the Privacy tab
- Click the Sites button
- Enter vridirect.com in "Address of website" and then click Allow
- Click OK to close the "Per Site Privacy Actions" window, then click OK to close the "Internet Options" window
- Google Chrome: Open your Chrome browser, then visit this link:
chrome://settings/content -- make sure "Allow local data to be set (recommended)" is selected under Cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: Use this guide to find the Privacy tab on the Options window: http://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/Enabling%20and%20disabling%20cookies -- then, set your History to either "Remember history" or "Use custom settings for history". If you select "Use custom settings for history", make sure "Accept cookies from sites" is checked, then click the Exceptions button, enter vridirect.com in "Address of web site", then click the Allow button, then click
Close. and then close your other Firefox Options windows.
- Apple Safari: Click the Settings icon (top right, looks like a gear), then click Preferences..., then select thePrivacy tab. Under "Block cookies", make sure that either "From third parties and advertisers" or "Never" is selected.
|Posted - Fri, Nov 18, 2011 at 1:44 PM.
|Online URL: http://support.vridirect.com/article/optimum-browser-cookie-configuration-21.html
Powered by PHPKB Knowledge Base Software